Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Park




We had a fun time at the park this afternoon. The Byron Family joined us (less my friend Ellen, who is out of town). It was fun to see Grace and Julia; it has been too long since the kids played together.


Two highlights: Alex climbing the rock wall - solo -- again and again, and this story:

At one point, some wild kid ran past Grace and knocked her down. Evan put his hands on his hips and yelled, "Don't do that again to my girlfriend!"

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I heard from Craig that there was some long discussion about Grace and Evan's wedding (on a boat with Craig in the water like King Triton; I'm not sure if Will has to be in the water too).

Great pictures. So glad you all had a good time and Craig got out of the house. When I skyped him yesterday his hair was vertical and the girls were screaming their brains out!

Pedicure for me today. Home tomorrow. It's gone by so fast!

Anonymous said...

what a great bunch of kido's!